Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?

please tell me, because i love my g/f ashley with all my heart and i proved my love to her in everyway except sex and marrage. I want to ask her to marry me. I am in love with her, we only been with each other for a year but she is the one for me. She is the most beatiful,wonderful,nicest,sexe... girl on the planet. Since i met her, my life changed, the past year has been the greatest year in my entire life. Ashley is my better half and i will never stop loving her. She is crazy about me, she told me if it was up to her, she would never stop holding me. I said i will never stop holding you, i will hold her for all the DAYS OF OUR LIVES. I will never cheat on her, i will not pressure her into having sex, i will wait till she is ready. She doesnt have to go out to have a good time, she rather be home with me and watch a movie on the couch and cuddle up. She is my life and i will never stop being by her side. She is my oxygen,i cant go on without her love. I love her with all my heartWhat is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?
It varies from state to state in America. The fact you must ask this tells me you are too young. Not to mention common sense.





It is very admirable, your mutual restraint regarding sex. I hope you are proud of yourself because it is not easy in these days of loose morals. A little voice in my head whispers that one reason you are so in love is that very desire you are keeping in check. That is how it is under such situations. It keeps things on edge and very hot which, especially in the teens, can be very intertwined with love. And that is how it should be.





That being said, I have yet to see such passion last for long. You need to wait until you are of an age. You might find things can change. If you head off to college or whatever. The best for healthiness in a life long relationship is usually when the man is 5 years older than the woman. Ideally she is in her early 20's the best age for motherhood.





In Islam there is a saying that is so very true. ';When you have a man and a woman alone, there are three in the room. The third is Shaytaan and he is urging you ever onwards to higher levels.';





You are just plain too young. You don't need to work, pay bills, deal with problems. That is life and what you feel now is just the beginning. You need life experience first.





I wish you well kiddo. You do sound like a good kid, with high ethics. However, you are still too young.What is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?
18 you can get married





but are you ready?





Where will you live?


How will you support yourselves?


Will you go to college?


Are you ready for children?


Can she COOK?





Just a couple of things to think about. I knew that I was marrying my husband when I was 14, but we waited until he graduated college. still together and happy:)
Do not get married until you are close to 30--experience what life has to offer. All of that stuff wears off and soon you are strapped with bills and problems. Enjoy life and make enough money before you need to buy a home--get married--and have children.
In the USA, Canada, and Mexico you must be 18 to get married without parental consent.
I'm sorry to tell you this but,it sounds to me like you are obsessed with her.I got married at the age of 14 and it was great for the first couple of years he was much older.


If you guys are as in love as you think than you guys can wait.I agree with the other answerer about are you really ready.Do you work does she.Where would you guys live.


I am telling you from experience that I am now divorced and I have a child by him.I did not get to finish school and I did not get to have my life.I have a wild streak now cause I did not get to live out my teenage years.


The world is a cold place and its even colder when you are on your own.It's going to hurt more when you are on your own and not able to give her what she wants.


Having sex is not a reason to get married.Please I am begging you to wait and really think about this,please.





IF she did not want to wear the necklace at first than maybe there is a reason for this.
as soon as you hit 18 you can go for it without your parents consent-- if they will sign for you guys to get amrried you can do it now
In most states women are allowed to get married at the age of 17. The same is not true with men, most states require that men be at least 18.





You can get engaged and wait until your both of are legal age to be married.
No girl in the history of you life, HISTORY there is no history in your life you are 17. You are crazy maybe you should think about this a little more, maybe talk to your parents about it.





90% of people that get married at that age get divorced within 3 years.
without parents consent - 18. With consent, I think as young as 6
Aren't you two sweet! What you aren't is mature and adult. You are in the middle of some romance novel right now that has absolutely nothing to do with real life, real issues, and real adult decisions. Get a grip, grow up, and then you might be able to decide who you need to have an honest mature relationship with. Right now you are children.
Both of you could try to get emancipated and then be able to get married without parental consent. If your still with your parents then you both need permission to get married or just get married at 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment