Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice in getting a a new car seat for our baby. She is 8.5 months old now and is out growing the?

current one that we have her in. Any suggestions please?I need advice in getting a a new car seat for our baby. She is 8.5 months old now and is out growing the?
I asked this a few days ago here are the suggestions I got:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need advice in getting a a new car seat for our baby. She is 8.5 months old now and is out growing the?
i got my daughter one at Walmart. I cant remember the name of it but it starts with a C...i love it..its already put together in the box-so all u have to do is put it in the car. And it is really cute...its pink with flowers on it, and i caomed with a sippy cup holder. I paid 45 dollars for it..
I have the Britax Boulevard for my 8 month old, and I absolutely love it. It has side impact protection, and is rated one of the top convertible car seats for safety. My daughter looks super comfy in it, and it's wicked cute!





I'll find a link for the one I have.


Found it. I didn't get mine at Babies R Us, but it's the same carseat.


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>
any convertible car seat that will last a few years. I got ours at target.

No comments:

Post a Comment