Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want dreads. where can i get them done? any advice or facts?

there are tons of facts that say dreds are unhealthy and some can even house bugs. Look it up. I wouldn't get them done. plus they are hard to wash and super unattractiveI want dreads. where can i get them done? any advice or facts?
Maybe i'm completely ignorant but someone told me you burn your hair to get dread locks or something. but if you think that you'll look good then go for it! here are some sites i found:


P.s. If you mean Desi as in Indian as in Indian then I'm desi 2 :) but if it was like short 4 desiree or something then sorry..


anyway - the links! :





http://www.ehow.com/how_17122_make-dread鈥?/a>





http://www.mydreadlocks.com/I want dreads. where can i get them done? any advice or facts?
Advice?





Their tacky looking, especially on a woman





but if you want to look like a skanky, dirty hippie go ahead be my guest








:)





THEY ONLY LOOK GOOD ON GUYS
advice?


dont get them
I think dreadlocks look awesome, on both boys and girls.





As for them housing bugs, you wash dreadlocks as often as you would normal hair, and it doesn't take that much longer, they just require more rinses.





I'd advide you to go google it. You'll probably find a nice forum regarding methods etc.. where there won't be people adding uneeded input ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment