Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can i get some girl advice?

I was about to go out with someone that i truly adore. we were talking about her friends. She named two people who she claimed were bringing her down..they were turning her into a worse person than she was. it turns out that she decided that i wasnt good enough anymore and she started dating one of her friends that brought her down.








should i say something to her?


what should i say?


is there a possible way to get her back?Can i get some girl advice?
I think she's said enough for you, Matt.





It may be her choice to say and do what she did, however, you found out how she feels about you and you weren't even dating her. Females can change their minds and moods according to where their head and maturity level is at, but I thought what she told you about yourself was really obnoxious and insensitive.





Why would you want to say or have anything to do with this girl anymore? I would just leave it and her alone, don't take her calls, don't hang out anymore, don't say hello, nothing, she's not worth the heartache.





I have 3 boys, Matt, I would NEVER want a girl to treat my sons this way.Can i get some girl advice?
Just try to talk to her and ask her what happend. Dont ask anyone else just her. What other people say could be totally made up. So ask her.
I would maybe ask her about it. as far as getting her back, I would just be there for her, and be a good friend to her. Then, when things don't work out with him, she will realize she should have dated you in the first place. Or you could just move on, and find someone who wants you just as much as you want her! best wishes!
  • mark makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment