Saturday, July 31, 2010

Give me advice..i have broke up with my boyfriend & i need advice to get us back together & i NEED him w/ me..

i broke up with my boyfriend one night because he was telling others about me and my best friend's problem.. i got TERRIBLY MAD.. later in days...after i broke up with him.. i found out that he didnt tell other people about me and my friend's privacy stuff on purpose.. someone FORCED HIM TO SPILL EVERYTHING OUT.. and i felt bad.. and i want to be with him again.. what should i do.. please help me.. i know it is my fault.. but i am crying my heart to death.. i am in a place of darkness.. and seeking for the way out.. all i need is GOD TO BE with me and for my ex to come back to me.... what should i say..im just clueless...and help me because he is like the finest boy out of all the boys i know.. i dont want to lose him to other people... he told me that im his best grl friend that he have ever dated..and the longest relationship that he had with a grl.. i want to be with him.. help me...Give me advice..i have broke up with my boyfriend %26amp; i need advice to get us back together %26amp; i NEED him w/ me..
Was someone shoving bamboo under his fingernails? Was a gun pointed at his head? Was someone threatening to shove a red-hot poker in his eye? No? Then the ';forced him to spill everything out'; story doesn't fly.





You don't NEED him with you; you WANT him with you, in spite of the fact that he tells private details about you and your friend. This doesn't bode well for any relationship.





Take some time alone, and examine your feelings a little better. Distance tends to give one better perspective.Give me advice..i have broke up with my boyfriend %26amp; i need advice to get us back together %26amp; i NEED him w/ me..
Tell him you reacted because of private stuff between you and another, not you and him. Then tell him you want to be with him but that means that he needs to trust you and you need to be able to tell him things and trust him too
Apologize to him for your mistake. Tell him you want to be with him and ask him if he still wants to be with you. If he says ';yes,'; great. If he says ';no'; then leave him alone. Suck it up and be mature. Don't sob or beg. He may be back after he thinks about it, but if not leave him alone and move on. Time will make things better. Get support from your friends and family in the mean time.
eve though i am in 4th grade, i can solve your problem. Tell him you are sorry and you had no idea that someone forced him to tell. Then do some thing really nice for him.
Nobody can FORCE anybody to do anything. If he spilled everything, it was because he wanted to, not because he was FORCED. Did they have a gun pointed at his head when he spilled the beans? I doubt it... he's a little gossiper and you cannot change that. If you want him back, then so be it, but you know what? I don't think it's worth it, because the respect and trust is not going to be there ever. You're a teenager from what I can tell, don't worry about it, you'll get someone else. Oh, and by the way, it's not always about having the ';finest'; boy, you'll eventually find someone worth your time and real love, not infatuation ;o)
Just tell him you are sorry and you really mean it, thses words you told here should be sent to him not us. and then let him decide.. if he loves you.. he would love to be back with you maybe more than you do. just give him the chance..


If he loves you he will come to you.


tell him.. ';Because Love can't be found where it's not exists and can't be hiden where it does, plz be back..';


and Hope evry thing ll be allright
Go over his house in a long jacket and only a long jacket.Tell him you want him........Back!
I know it seems like you cant make it without him, but you are wrong. In time you will forget about him and be better off. Trust me love is not a one time deal, You can be happy without him. If you get back together with him, you will just break up again. Say you are sorry and move on. There are a million guys that can make you just as happy or even happier.
well Personaly I think that your gonna have to figure this out on your own. If you teel him what you just told the world, sincerly then I would come back to you, I o't know about him though
Well I know how he feels. And he can't live without you. He's desperate foryou. You shouldnt have problems. In fact, no matter how old u r, expect some sex the night u get back together.
well hang in there if he loves you he will come to his sences and know that you and him belong together
First off. no one can force someone to say something.


Second, have a talk with him.Pick him out once he's with no one else.Apologize.What have you got to lose?You only live once.
You had every right to be mad if he was telling very private things about you and your best friend to others. A strong relationship demands trust from each other and he violated that trust. How exactly did someone else FORCE him to tell everything? If there was no realistic threat of death to your boyfriend then there was no real reason for him to tell anyone anything. It really sounds like your heart is hurting, but ask yourself if this is really the kind of guy you want in your life, someone you can't necessarily trust. You mention you want God to be with you. Are you praying to God and then listening for His answer? Ask God what He wants you to do. Pray to Him for strength to get through the rough time you are having right now and ask Him to begin healing your heart. Yes, you are hurting right now, but maybe being away from this guy will help you see that you don't necessarily NEED a guy in your life right now. I was married for 20+ years and my wife cheated on me and then wanted out of our marriage. I, too, felt like I needed someone in my life. Three years later, I feel good about being by myself. I just began dating about 6 months ago and am seeing a wonderful woman. That time alone made me realize that even though I like being with someone, I don't NEED anyone to be happy. Don't be desperate for him. Think about it, pray about it, and listen to God's answer. He will help you through it.


I hope this wasn't too preachy or ';religious'; for you, but it's what got me through my rough time.
call him and say sorry and tell abt misunderstanding

No comments:

Post a Comment