Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice to get the body I want?

Basically, I'm 18 years old, I'm 5'3'' and I weigh 150 pounds. I really want to lose thirty pounds by the end of the year. I actually would like to get my ';dream body'; http://tinypic.com/r/wlccw7/4 I would love to have a body similar to this. Only problem is, my upper arms are flabby, a have a little stomach glut with love love handles. And I have big cruvy fat hips %26amp; chubby thighs. I would want to know the best exercise, maybe some yoga classes? I don't have a gym, but I have some work out things at my house. What would be the best diet? I would love some amazing advice on this, thank youu!Advice to get the body I want?
Don't use diet pills; they will become addictive and you will lose soo much money off of it. Some don't even work and there are hazards.





Honestly, try to find some work out videos that aren't too hard-core and try to cut off salts and junk food. You can have some but don't overindulge. Replacing sweets with fruits is also good.





Weight lifting revs up your metabolism, and cardio exercise such as jogging will make you leaner and toned. Always eat breakfast or you will eat everything later on.





Try to go to msn.com and click ';lifestyle'; or ';health'; to find good ways to get to that ';dream body.'; :)Advice to get the body I want?
Just do loads of cardio, she looks very skinny though
why would you wanna look like that? id say take bangkok diet pills they work a lil to well
Well, that girl looks sickly skinny with big fake boobies so good luck with that...


But do a lot of cardio to lose weight. If you don't know what cardio is, its running, jogging, swimming laps, or dancing...anything to get your heart racing. I'd recommend doing that for 45 minutes, 5 days a week. Then, do some weight training for half an hour three times a week to build some muscle. Squats, lunges, bridges, crunches, push ups, etc. are all good. But if you're going to take a class, I'd say take a cardio class like kickboxing because that's more important to lose weight.





Oh, and eat about 1,300 calories per day. By the way, you wont lose 30 pounds by January. Just saying.
exercising is great but i have a product that will resolve those love handles and reduce the fat in your stomach area...low carbs and light weights is good for arms. please give me a call so that i can info tegi@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment