Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey i need advice on how to get my mom interested on meeting my friend's(whos a boy)mom read more?

well me and dis boy are good friends and I have talked to his mom and she is very nice and wants to meet my mom so one day my friend and I can just hang out( nothing more) or just me and his mom. So the problem is that my mom isnt really not that interested on meeting her but i want to meet her because she seems cool.....so the real question is how can I get my mom to meet his mom?Hey i need advice on how to get my mom interested on meeting my friend's(whos a boy)mom read more?
Explain to her that she doesn't have to be friends, his mom would just like to meet so that she can have approval to ';supervise'; you two. As a parent, I feel better if I know my childrens' friends' parents because I can get a sense of what they do or do not approve of their children doing. It seems like maybe you are older and won't be babysat the whole time as a younger child would, but it is still nice just to know the other friend's parent so they can have your trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment