Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have a bunch of flem in my throat, any advice on how to get it out?

Take a nice hot shower and maybe steam your face (lean over a bowl/pot of steaming hot water with a towel over your head, not too close but close enough to breathe in the steam comfortably). This will break up the phlegm. Then you can gargle with warm salt water and try to spit some out.





Personally, I always have luck if I vigorously brush my teeth.I have a bunch of flem in my throat, any advice on how to get it out?
Take a hot shower. Breathe in the steam. Then put your face in the stream of water and snort the water into your nose. It'll clean you out.


God bless.I have a bunch of flem in my throat, any advice on how to get it out?
Gargle with salt water. Some people even put it in their nose and then spit it out to clear the sinuses.
vomit and hope it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment