Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice to get someone to leave you alone?

Ok..so there's this girl who moved to my school about 3 weeks ago..and she's crazy..she has a restraining order on her parents, and she's had relationships with older men like 20 years older than her, and she's fat, and can't sing and she's in my choir at my high school. Our teacher told us that she has problems, and that it's hard for her to make friends because of her problem, and she is the most gullible person I know...and she's really annoying. But I make fun of her all the time, and I know it's a bad thing, but at lunch our whole cafeteria makes it a scene to mess with her head...and the sad part is that she believes all of it!!!


And she's tried to sit with me and my friends at lunch before, and after letting her once..we vowed not to do it again...and just today, she asked me if I wanted to be her friend, and I didnt want to hurt her feelings and say no, so I said sure!!! And I'm totally regretting it b/c she wants my email and # and everything..what should I do????Advice to get someone to leave you alone?
oh my goodness! poor girl. Okay, you sound like a snob in this letter. Im not judging you, but by what you wrote, you seems like you think your way better than her. so she's gone through some hard times in life. Who gives you the right to call her fat and say she can't sing. How would you feel if i was that girl and i just read this and knew exactly who you were talking about... heres my suggestion.. GET OVER YOURSELF AND BE NICE!Advice to get someone to leave you alone?
It might not be as bad as yu might think, giv it a shot and c wha comes of it...


Put yourself in her shoes,( as you seem to be the sentimental type )...wouldn't you want a friend too....
pretend to be her friend you dont actually have to be her friend but make her feel good aout her self she obviously has problems but help her with these problems=)
Sounds like a hurt person trying to fit in to a life she feels estranged from.

No comments:

Post a Comment