Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice to get out of homelessness?

I am 19 years old and I have a 3 month old son. We are currently staying at a homeless shelter with no income and bad credit. Nothing. The homeless shelter says they cannot help us because I have no income but we are more then welcome to stay there. I want to get a place of our own, but it seems that no one can help us. DHS even says they can't help us. Any advice on what I can do to get a place of my own? There are no jobs around here, so get a job is not an acceptable answer. Please, helpful answers only.Need advice to get out of homelessness?
The only advice that I can really give is to get a job, sorry. If there are no jobs in your are, then move to a place where there are jobs. Keep in mind that places like grocery stores, fast food places, and such are often hiring in the late summer, because the kids who worked there over the break are all going back to school. Hope this helped, sorry if it's not what you were looking for. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment