Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice to get along w/ americans?

Ok, I have been here(USA) like already 5 months and I can't get along w/ my church friends. I made few friends(5,6or 7 friends) at junior college...they r all not from USA which is fine.





I don't know why Im so quiet while my americanfriends(?) enjoying their conversation. U can imagine that I'm like ornament. I keep smiling because I think that's the best thing I can do, but it doesn't work! of course!!





they don't give a s*** to shy%26amp; quiet person...at all .


Im not always quiet! I sometimes speak when some topics r commom like Japanese stuff.





And Im shy to speak out to these americans. I can react like ';really?'; ';awesome!'; but I have to speak out longer than that! Im shy to speak out because they might not pay attention...and it have happens ..I feel like everybody doesn't want to listen to my boring word or talk.





If I can be more talktive and more funny it must be easier to make friends! But i cant do that..honestly! i dunno how to be get their attention in good way!Need advice to get along w/ americans?
Hmm, I don't think I really have an answer for you but I feel for ya. You've been here for five months already but I bet as more time goes by you'll feel more comfortable. It'll all work out. Be yourself, and the people who matter will like you for who ya are. Maybe you are hanging around a group of people who aren't very nice?Need advice to get along w/ americans?
honestly it depends who u want to roll with. Smart people do good in class talk to them a little about work then gradually move out to other stuff. U can also do a project with them and invite them over. Pretty much find a common interest. With these kids go up to them and be loose with a good sense of humor. don't put anyone down. U may have to speak up to get ur words out but do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment