Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sick at work with a cold. Anybody got any advice for me?

Im 15 weeks pregnant and I hate taking meds. I have taken tylenol for the headache...but my nose is running like crazy. any advice?Sick at work with a cold. Anybody got any advice for me?
make sure you take it easy....when you get home from work just relax...relaxation i think is the best method for just about anything....make sure you get enough vitamin c...good luck and congrats with the baby...Sick at work with a cold. Anybody got any advice for me?
A natural way to relieve congestion is to try some nasal saline or a netipot. The brand name of the saline is Ocean. But every drug store has a generic.





A netipot is a device where you pour salt water into one nostril while tilting your head forward slightly. It will come out the other nostril.





Basically you are sending liquid up your nose to relieve the sinus pressure (probably the source of your headache). I know it sounds gross, but it works wonders for me.





Good Luck!
try a hot ginger drink with some honey... smash s small portion of ginger and add 1-2 tablespoon of honey stir into a hot warm water drink it at one shot --- this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment