Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice to get into male modeling at 15?

Im mainly interested in acting, but was also interested if I can look for work as a model and actor since work will be hard once Im on my own.





Anyways I turn 16 in January, I weigh 120 pounds and I'm 5 ft 7 in tall.


Here are some un-pro pictures of myself I took with my cell if they help.





http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/ajense09/Advice to get into male modeling at 15?
hey hey hey...im 14...Advice to get into male modeling at 15?
http://www.bmamodels.com/how_to_become.asp
idk but you are veryy good looking lol i love your eyes!!!
Well your like reeaaalllyyy hoott but idk if you're tall enough...they usually like guys who are around 6ft or tallerr. But you're probs still just growing wait like 3 years and you could def be a model!! good luucckk
First, you'd have to get yourself an agent. Try signing up with http://www.modelscouts.com/index.html. Also, get some pictures of yourself taken, either by a professional (if you have money for it) or a friend that is a photographer.


As for the requirements, the average male model requirements are to be 5 foot 10 to 6 foot 2, and the you want to be a size 40reqular - 42long. Also, muscle tone and being fit helps.


Try contacting Abercrombie and Fitch (who Kellan Lutz, who is now an actor, modeled for) or other stores that accept applications for models.





I hoped that I helped, and that you will soon be in the spotlight!!





Robyn E





I hope that this

No comments:

Post a Comment