Thursday, July 29, 2010

HAIRCUTTERS: I'm cutting my friends hair for my demonstration speech tomorrow. NEED ALL THE ADVICE CAN GET!!!

HELP!! Is this a correct techniqe for layering hair? DO u see any flaws that can occur?





ok so for my demonstration speech i'm layering a friends hair in under ten minutes. Is this a correct technique to use? do u see any flaws that can happen? ANY advice would be much appreciated.





1. I start with the bottom layer and trim it a little.





2. I work my way up and take a row of hair and hold it up and over extend it and cut it .





3. i do that until i get to the crown of the head





4. i angle the bangs by using my slanted fingers as a guide





5. i angle the front of her hair to frame her face.








Also, When layering hair, do you start with the front or the back of the head?


And are u suppose to even it out? Like cut the crown of the head the the next row of hair down, ure suppose to cut it even with the row before it? do u kinda get it??? ok i need help!!!!








OK ANY ADVISE OR SOMETHING I SHOULD DO OR NOT DO??? PLEEEASE I DONT WANNA RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP AND MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAIRCUTTERS: I'm cutting my friends hair for my demonstration speech tomorrow. NEED ALL THE ADVICE CAN GET!!!
When I learned, after trimming the hair, layers were cut using a pivotting sectioning system..


Use the crown as the centre of the pivot and start in the centre of the nape. Pull the hair out to 90 degrees in small wedge sections. Pull it straight up to make more short layers, but 90 degrees is a good medium. Follow the pivot round till you are level with the ears, then pull the hair from the front backwards (overextend) to meet the layers at the back.


Short bangs aroung the front are obvious


Oh, and use point cut so that it blends!





does this make sense?HAIRCUTTERS: I'm cutting my friends hair for my demonstration speech tomorrow. NEED ALL THE ADVICE CAN GET!!!
go to these sites:





hairfinders.com


howtocuthair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment