Saturday, July 31, 2010

Breast reduction, should I get one?? I have a 34F chest. I get back pain constantly. Any advice?

So I have contacted a plastic surgeon, and I am waiting for his approval, and I plan to interview multiple people, but I really know nothing about the procedure, would any one be willing to help me out?Breast reduction, should I get one?? I have a 34F chest. I get back pain constantly. Any advice?
A good supportive bra will help with your back pain. You dont need to get a reduction. You need to make sure the cup is correct and the proper lift as well. I have been a 34 G my whole life and I can tell that when my bras loose the support I get pain. New bra the pain goes away. Try to get the sport underwire kind that gives a rounded cup instead of pointy ones, that made a huge differance as well. Keep your girls they are gorgeous and in high demand!!! ;)Breast reduction, should I get one?? I have a 34F chest. I get back pain constantly. Any advice?
have a look on New You magazines website, they give advice about going for cosmetic surgery.


I think you are doing the right thing as heavy big boobs will give you a bad back.


The link for the magazine is below :-)





Good luck x
i had one. i was a 32DDD/E and now i'm a 32C. it was the best thing i ever did. but only you can say for sure what is best for you.
I believe you shouldn't do any surgery and you should be happy with the body that god gave you :) I'm a 34B and I wish I had more, so don't take them away.
NO your body is god given, you look beautful with out make up or changes.. your breast have nothing to do with your back,
you are best to talk to your gp and they will be able to give you the best place to get advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment