Saturday, July 31, 2010

Could someone give me advice about how to get rid of pain for a sprained wrist?

okay, what happened was i was at school and being the idiot i am i tripped. =) haha. but anyways i fell backwards, and naturaly i put my hands out to break the fall, they were like behind my back if you can imagine that?? well i landed on my right wrist and it bent upwards (like my fingers were pointing towards the ceilings) well now theres minor brusing and its a little puffy, and sore and hurts. so should i just wrap it up and let time do its thingCould someone give me advice about how to get rid of pain for a sprained wrist?
did you go to the Dr.? It could be broken. It helps to elevate it and rest it. Take Ibuprofen is not allergic. Need an xray if have not had one,Could someone give me advice about how to get rid of pain for a sprained wrist?
Fix the damaged tissue which is generating the pain signal.





http://www.helium.com/tm/148271 for the basic how to information.





Time does nothing it's your build in healing/regeneration system that does repair work. In automatic mode that system is at best 70-80% effective, so if you want to suffer for ever just wrap it up and ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment