Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey would anyone care to give me advice on how to get a girlfriend?

Hey, I am seeking advice from anyone who cares to give it but am looking forward to assistance on people that no what they are talking about. If you want to give me any advice, message me and let me know what is on your mind. I do not care who gives me the advice as long as they try to be friendly and not say some stupid suggestion.Hey would anyone care to give me advice on how to get a girlfriend?
ummmm how old r u?


be urself








if ur cute tlk 2 m on myspace





morgan-





myspace.com/icebabyz111Hey would anyone care to give me advice on how to get a girlfriend?
what girls really notice is confidence. you have to talk, dress, and act like you know you are the **** and that you don't need a girl to be happy. thats what makes girls respect you and want you. put yourself out there and just go up to girls and flirt with them and be sweet and eventually one of them will fall for you =P
be yourself. you'll find someone.
Just be yourself..don't be somebody your not because girls don't like that kind of stuff. Join a club after school that has something you enjoy doing(like drama or video game..and if they're isn't any...make one up teachers are always up for stuff like that) that way you can find girls who are into the same kind of stuff as you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment