Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice to get over a bad breakup...?

yeah we dated for a year. He soon didn't care anymore and went with friends, dropped me for homework etc. He got a friend that is a girl a gift for her birthday, but for me, all i got was a post on my facebook wall.


I put so much effort, gave so much both materialistically and through words and compliments and time and effort.


He said he loved me, I can't believe him. I feel so hurt that he never truly put any effort.





He realized our relationship was dying, but didn't care enough to do anything.





I'm so devestated someone i was so kind to just treated me like ****...Advice to get over a bad breakup...?
get over it trollAdvice to get over a bad breakup...?
well asking, would u date me on yahoo answers isnt the answer! lol =)





but um rely on ur friends and family for support, because u are so kind to them and they dnt treat u like ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment