Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need to get aerobically fit, fast! Can anybody offer advice?

I have an important fitness test in 15 days麓 time, and I need to get as fit as possible.





I have just been out running and managed just 14 minutes, before having to stop. I ran just 2.2 km. I need to be able to run 2.4 km in 11 mins.





Can anybody advise me as to how I should train for this. Two weeks is all I have.I need to get aerobically fit, fast! Can anybody offer advice?
Hi Gab





Not easy but it can be done, the streets are waiting.





Do army 2 to 1 training





Start your training by walking very fast for 50m then Run for 50m for 1k


you can also do this while you are at work. Five days to build up stamina, Drink plenty of water, leave off the beer, fags and cakes.





Do some exercises in sets (10 touch your toes, 10 strides, 10 running on the spot etc) again build these up over the 15 days





After five days change from 2 to one into a longer Jog say 1.5k's





after 10 days Jog faster for for 2k's to 2.4k's





I didn't say it would be easy but its mind over matter





Good luck Red I need to get aerobically fit, fast! Can anybody offer advice?
get up an hour early in the morning and go for a jog. keep it at a pace that you can handle for at least 45 mins. even if it is fast walking. do it again when you get home before you eat dinner. keep doing that every day and you will get better each time you do it. you need to do it every day for 15 days and you will be as fit as you can possibly be in that amount of time. good luck
if you have access to a treadmill do high incline and go at a good speed trust me high incline helps I improved my 1 and 1/2 mile fitness test by 6 minutes in less then a month by going on a treadmill at a high incline.


make sure to do daily and two days before rest up so your legs aren't sore or anything.
it's a short time but for short times i know a good 1.


It's called interval training (i'm doing it for my GCSE sport training) what you do is walk so far run so far then run so far then go back.


I know it looks like you lazy when walking on a run but this is effective
Exercise more!! Duh!!
Swim twice every day.
  • mark makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment