Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice to get off of adderall?

ok so basically i have taken adderall to pull all nighters the past two nights to study for my bio test today. my test average is about a 60 in bio and i tried adderall for one night last time but i left too much work for the night before. so this time i tried to space it out and i wasnt planning on taking adderall but i only had about 3 hours the night before and 4 the night before that plus a 3 hour nap (had lab reports due each day so was up late).


so the only way i could stay up and study more was if i took adderall or loaded myself on caffeine but i focus better so decided on adderall ( got it from a friend). so i pulled two all nighters the last two nights and this morning i was crashing so i basically had to take another one in order to go to my classes and survive to the test.





and as i was walking to class up a huge hill my legs felt so weak my bodies almost dead but my mind is still running due to the adderall its wierd. im afraid of like having my legs collapse or something.





so just looking for some advice on how to end this properly, i am obviously not taking any more and will probably go straight to sleep after the test unless i feel up to going to the football game.





i dont want to become dependent or addicted to adderall i know it is bad and i know it is easy to become addicted but i will make sure i dont. i also HIGHLY regret this and i should have started a week ago but theres nothing i can really do now. so please dont leave me comments on how this was the worst thing i could have done to my body because i agree.





its only my second time taking it and im just looking for some advice on how to deal with the situation im in nowNeed advice to get off of adderall?
If you really want to stop you will.





some people need a little help.. (probation)

No comments:

Post a Comment