Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sister kicked out and I should get her room, advice?

My sister is 22 and finally got kicked out of the house for a bunch of reasons, but she left many of her belongings here (clothing, various room decorations, etc). I am supposed to move into her room because mine is going to be storage. I have all of my things boxed up and I鈥檓 ready to go but she has not taken any more of her things and will not tell my family what her plans are. My dad is on her side and my mom is on mine, and they are not talking as usual. I feel bad asking her to get her stuff but I鈥檝e been waiting for weeks and my parents aren鈥檛 helping at all. Any advice? My AIM is LetTheMassesRIOT and my email is katherinetercy@yahoo.comSister kicked out and I should get her room, advice?
It might be more work for you but you could pack all of her belongings (neatly in boxes) and move your things into your new room. Then make sure you put her boxes in your old room (the new storage room. How perfect is that?!) I'd let your sister know what you are doing and say it in a way that makes it sound like you did her a favor. After all... she'd have to pack it up to move it out anyway. Good luck to you and God bless! Sisters can be wonderful! I have 2 sisters and I have 3 daughters. But anyone who has a sister will tell you that it's not all roses. Just remember... She is your sister and will always be your sister. You just might need her someday. I wish all of you happiness!Sister kicked out and I should get her room, advice?
pack it up. at least do that for her. it seems that everything is chaos for all of you. to help with some of the tension, box it up.





so when she does come by, all she has to do is load it up and go through it all on her own. and she can decide what gets tossed or kept.





yep, just box it up.
nope
well you need to have your room too living outta noxes isnt cool. I mean pack her stuff up neatly for her and put it in the storage room for her when she comes to get it they will be ready and little by little hook up the room the way you like it. I mean you can't wait for her to make up her mind and your parents well forget about that just let them know what u are going do to make the situtaion less stressful. If they ever take her back in then she can have your old room.

No comments:

Post a Comment