Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm a fat dude that really wants to get laid...any advice?

I really want to get some but how can I get them in the mood if you're physically unattractive?I'm a fat dude that really wants to get laid...any advice?
Looks don't mean anything in the end, its about connection, find a girl that is easy to talk to, and in the meantime, hit the gym, and take care of yourself, but not just for someone else but for yourself, you'll feel so much better. meet up with a nutritionist and figure out what you gotta do to get healthy. I struggle with my weight all the time, my boyfreind is skinnier than me, but he loves me for me, and he's one of those that likes alittle extra meat anyway.


Good luckI'm a fat dude that really wants to get laid...any advice?
$20.00 bucks on the corner
pick up a prostitute i hear they'll do anything for the rite price
Simple. Stop feeding your face. Move more eat less..
Go meet some nice womem at Weight Watchers. I'm serious.
find a nice big beautiful woman
be intelligent. Women love when you can mind *%26amp;^% them before you can get any action ....
get them drunk and horneeee
You better make a FEE-FEE, roll up a sock..

No comments:

Post a Comment