Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice about getting my Runescape password back?

I was doing a quest around four in the morning and i was tired and my world was lagging but i thought someone was trying to hack me (it's happened in the past) so i changed my password before i quit the quest, because i didn't want to fight some trolls when i was tired, so i changed it and forgot to write it down and when i woke up my mind was a blank, so i tried the standard password recovery method that they have in place, i put my recovery answers down and and a couple of my old passwords and my billing address, my credit card number, my transaction id number from the receit they mailed me, my phone number, and a ton of other info that should have told them who i was, but they won't let me change my password so i can get my account back, is there a phone number i can call to reach them at or a e-mail address i can send my info to?I need some advice about getting my Runescape password back?
This may help you,





If you remember you last passwords and you have set a recovery questions it will be very easy...


so, 1-Go to www.runescape.com





2-Go to the menus were you can see some zones.





3-Go to the Account Recovery Zone.





4-Choose:Recover a lost password and type down your user name.


5-Choose i have forgotten my password.





6-answer as many questions as you can.





Good Luck!


please choose as best answer!I need some advice about getting my Runescape password back?
ask the moderators
if what wasef has said did not work, then you may have been hacked after all

No comments:

Post a Comment