Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am really shy. can anyone give me advice to get over it?

and sometimes i get nervous around new people


or just stand there and dont know what to sayI am really shy. can anyone give me advice to get over it?
Look man, First off I am sure its not so much that your boring or have no personality.You just focus on it too much.Pay attention to what people like and what things they are into.If you know things about that then just start talking about that.Like if its football, just be like hey man whats up? You see the game last night? If you can talk to your family which in most cases with all people are the strangest and most judgmental people you will know, You can talk to anyone.You can talk to them because your not focused on it.Relax! and just make an effort, Its not going to get better till you get used to trying.I am really shy. can anyone give me advice to get over it?
I'm shy too.... after i started middle school it helped a bit tho... and now I'm a bit better too! just be urself around all people and don't care wat they think when u do.... ppl make fun of me a lot cuz I'm individual and they want to be like every one else all same... just be u and don't care wat others think thats wat helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment