Monday, August 23, 2010

Well now did you all learn anything tonight??Or did my sound advice just get ignored?? Again ???

Thank you for your answer to my question, that was exactly what I was looking for!!! I did learn something today from you and no it didn't get ignored!Well now did you all learn anything tonight??Or did my sound advice just get ignored?? Again ???
Never trust anyone who claims their advice is sound.Well now did you all learn anything tonight??Or did my sound advice just get ignored?? Again ???
yes i did learn something


some people really enjoy going to the doctor and dentist!


refer to my Q:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I was at Bible study tonight. I learned a lot there.
What advice? And why would I listen to you? ;)
ignored , I guess. maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment