Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice to get to know him but im terribly shy......?

there's this guy in my church and well it was my first time to go to this class, but it wasnt my first time to go to that church. anyways, whenever i sat down just because the teacher person said to find a seat..........one of his friends threw something inside our room. he went to go get it and looked at me for what seemed a long time........then i looked at him and he looked away red and went back to the other room. then he kept coming into the room for no reason and glancing at me for a lot! Then, before class was dismissed he kept walking right in front of me...........and when i left to go find my parents i could promise you i saw him frown! then whenever i went to go to the door to wait for my parents, he came out from the other side! and THEN he flashed his biggest smile ever at me! so what does he like me or not? BTW, hes pretty cute......I need advice to get to know him but im terribly shy......?
? how old are you ?


don't church girls have to wait until they are 18 to date?I need advice to get to know him but im terribly shy......?
It sounds like he likes you. Show him that your interested by flirting. After a few days plan an event with your friends, ask him if he wants to come along. BTW have your friends invite guys too so that he doesn't feel out of place. A movie is not the best option if you want to get to know him because you don't talk that much.
sorry, but it sounds like his friends dared him to act all wierd around you. maybe they dared him to do this because he liked you or maybe just because they chose a random person. ask him. say something like ';hey, I've noticed that you are kind of... following me. Is that just me being paranoid or are you?';
He likes you. I know it's hard, but you have to swallow your nerves. I've gotten quite good at it. I can find a place in my mind where I can go completely calm, and do almost anything. ESPECIALLY talk to cute guys.
yeah he likes you and attracted to you





pls answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqXDGM1pkbiLM0iKmVEz8xzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080815065319AAVwuaC
woot woot he likes you! from what you say he has a major crush on you =)





since he already likes you, you should have nothing to fear. talk to him casually and try to flirt so he gets the hint.
I'd say he is somewhat shy too, so smile back as see how it goes.
Say hi next time you see him. He obviously likes you, so there is not reason to be shy. Be calm and collected.
He's just as shy as you.
you should ask him out or try to get his attention or wait for him to make his move














try to act natural
it sounds like he likes you ask him 4 his phone numbaa!
well it seems to me that he likes you as much as you like him. if its meant to be then it will happen. just let things work themselves out.
ummmm i guess so. but since hes a guy if he likes you a lot he might ask you out. but u could too
likes you but his friends dont
he likes you next time your waiting for your parents or something just go up to him and be like hi i'm______.....don't you just hate it when your parents are late.....
he sounds like a stalker, but he does like u
hello he is probably crushing on you! you should go up to him and say hi! even though your shy ! think of how cute he is
Just be yourself. You are obviously attracted to him so whenever you see him you will probably smile and maybe say ';hello';. DO NOT FOLLOW HIM. If he is shy, too, he may be freaked out by that. Being nice whenever you are around each other is enough. If he is interested in you, he will eventually get the nerve to talk to you more. If he is not, this will save you the embarassment and keep you from becoming even more shy! I know you are excited but try to be patient -love will find you when the time is right. Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment