Monday, August 23, 2010

I need to get in shape! Can anyone give me GOOD advice?

I work Mon-Fri from 7:30am-5pm, I'm usually too tired to workout out after work, and I'm usually to tired to wake up before work. I would prefer working out before work, I guess working out early in the AM is better? I'm 19 years old, I'm 5'8'; and weigh 190. I want to go down to 160-155. I used to go to the gym alot. So I know about form and such. I just need a good running routine/ and weightlifting routine, and the amount of calories I should have a day. Going from 190 to 155 seems impossible....but I know it can be done right? Please help me, it would be greatly appreciated.I need to get in shape! Can anyone give me GOOD advice?
Yes, definitely, working out in the morning is much better. Sleep earlier, and wake up earlier, you can go jogging for like maybe an hour or something, and come back home, drink your coffee, eat breakfast , get dressed go to work. After you come home, eat dinner, and maybe, you can get an inexpensive machine, at home, and maybe you can work out at night, watching t.v. On weekends, join a special YMCA thing, where you can swim, work out, weight lift, do pilates, and jog at. Spend most of your weekend there. Exercising like that, you are sure to lose some weight if not your goal weight, if you go EXTREME WORKOUT, Remember, you need tyo tell yourself and force yourself to, its not like youre going to die!. Goals never come easy. Give it a try!I need to get in shape! Can anyone give me GOOD advice?
buy a treadmil that is the fastest way to slim down.

No comments:

Post a Comment