Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on how to get rid of pubic hair...?

Without the itch/razor burn like 3 days later...


I get so irritatted cause with my panties, there is just more friction and discomfort caused... PLEASE HELP ME.I need advice on how to get rid of pubic hair...?
You're right: the panties are part of the problem. I wouldn't say you should go commando, since even then you'd have fabric rubbing a skin that isn't used to being exposed. You can try thong underwear (it helps me).





I use the trimmers like beard trimmers to trim - instead of shaving, and then I use Curel Lotion (fragrance free) on the area. While it helps some, it isn't perfect, and I still have some irritation at times. Most of the irritation is due to heat - the hotter the day, the more likely I'll get a few red bumps. I also don't trim more than once a week. The more often I trim, the more likely I'll get a breakout.





http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2319.鈥?/a> these are tips from Go Ask Alice. There are a number of things you can try here, even if my advice doesn't do the trick for you.





I hope you can find a remedy soon. I know how uncomfortable and embarrassing those bumps can be!I need advice on how to get rid of pubic hair...?
wear the right type of undies, or just shave it...maybe even a brazilian wax!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment