Monday, August 23, 2010

Is yap about fun?do you take the advice,info. you get here with a grain of salt?

The entire Y!A is all about fun - whether in asking, answering and discovering. Having fun and being a helpful user are not mutually exclusive. Just because you give a sane answer doesn't mean you're dead pan serious. Having fun is an attitude. If YAPping (that is, answering/asking in this section) is done without malice or intentional harm to other users, that for me is good, clean fun.





As for the advice or information I get here (like the answers to my questions), yes I read each and every one of them. And while I cannot give every answerer the BA, I do appreciate that they take the time and effort to answer. And if I can be a better person from their inputs, that's a big bonus.





That's why I am here...Is yap about fun?do you take the advice,info. you get here with a grain of salt?
It should be - the reason why I and people like you spend time here. No, I don't take everything that's written with a grain of salt though I must be honest, there are questions/answers that really rile me and get into my nerves. Other than that, I find posting questions/answers a very good exercise for my brain as well as having my pill of laughter for the day





The answers/info/advice I get can be sometimes valuable depending on how sensible they are. And some advices I heed, some I don't specially if I know they were just meant to elicit laughter.





Is yap about fun?do you take the advice,info. you get here with a grain of salt?
it's a good past time. it's like having good discussions with people who are complete strangers to you. you're bounded by either being a FIlipino,shows interest in the Philippines or just merely wanting to play around here.





it's fun. the thoughts of other people though some are not serious are also enlightening...
I love visiting Yahoo Answers %26gt; Travel %26gt; Asia Pacific %26gt; Philippines because I get updated with what's going in the Philippines. Asking question and reading WITH understanding is about getting informed.





Isn't it that this is Yahoo! Answers. Yahoo! Answers Philippines (YAP) is in this site: http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment