Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice to get a 95% average by the end of the school year.?

I have a hard time keeping myself concentrated. I talk and don't get much done during class. I'm going into grade 10 and my parents we're super mad that i came home with a 65% average for this year. The agreement was that if I get 80% or higher I can get my nose done. If i get 95% or higher, I can get any piercing I want. I just need to know what I should do/can do to keep myself concentrated and get a 95%. I know that studying and paying more attention in class will help.





Buuuuut, if anyone has any advice/tips on KEEPING myself concentrated and good ways to study, that would be greatly appreciated.I need advice to get a 95% average by the end of the school year.?
Share your goals with your teachers, they will love your enthusiasm and dedication to the task at hand. Ask both your parents and your teachers how you can meet their expectations to reach your goals. Have courage, and communicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment