Monday, August 23, 2010

Cant get over it, advice?

me and my ex were together for almost 10 months. a week ago he decided to break up with me because his dad is really sick and his dad wants more attention from him. weve also been fighting over stupid things a lot but got over it. i knoe his dad is more important than me, i get that, but i feel as if he shouldnt have broke up with me for that. is this relationship permanently over? i feel as if if i wait for him, and him going out with someone else will juss break my heart more. advices?Cant get over it, advice?
Well think about it like they say he shouldnt have broken up with u, Yeah ok his dad is sick and want to spend more time with him.But hey couldnt u go over there and give them both company.Seriously i think he just wanted to end it with u.I know its harsh but thats what i think about ur situation.And no dont wait for him just get over him!Cant get over it, advice?
It's nothing big, honestly. I mean, my girlfriend and I have been on and off. My uncle passed away a month ago approx. and to let you know, I need my girlfriend more than anything.


The reason why he broke up with you is probably because he wants time alone with his paps. And he wants to give him as much time as he can.


He knows if he's in a relationship right now, he'll focus on the girl more than his father.


It's nothing big, don't let it get to you. Give him some time to cool down. Maybe when his dad feels better, things will work out.


Hope his dad feels better.
i dont think he should have broken up wit you


yeaa his dad is important but he could still see you every now and then


i think you guys will get bak together later on


just give it some time





answer mines?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment