Monday, August 23, 2010

I have pcos n trying to get preg my doc advice me to take provera n metformin can it help?

It can help. Provera will bring on your period and the metformin helps regulate your insulin because PCO patients have problems with insulin. You also will want to change eating habits and switch to a low carb diet as this too will help increase chances of getting pregnant. I took provera and clomid with no luck then lost about 50 lbs with a low carb eating plan and ended up pregnant, now i have 2 kids. But if I eat a lot of carbs my PCO acts up really bad. I never took the metformin though but still got pregnant. My aunt has PCO and she is taking provera and metformin and clomid and has been for 2 years with no luck but she also refuses to switch her eating habits so she isn't losing any weight which is probably the biggest factor for herI have pcos n trying to get preg my doc advice me to take provera n metformin can it help?
I tried all that and then some, and I still didn't get pregnant after a year and a half of trying. I actually got pregnant a month after being off of them. But, generally it does help people. Try what you can to help, right?. Good luckI have pcos n trying to get preg my doc advice me to take provera n metformin can it help?
Yes definitely, My friend conceived very quickly on Provera. The other one that helped another friend is Clomid.





Best of Luck! I Hope you Conceive quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment