Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can somebody please give me advice on getting back into the US?

Summer 1999 I was in Brooklyn NY and Inglewood CA. Later that year I visited Jamaica and was presented with a set of round deep raffia table mats as a souvenir. On landing back in London (where I live) the customs officer discovered small bags of Cocaine inside each of the table mats (total amount of Cocaine was just under 2 lbs). I knew nothing about this Cocaine but I was convicted of ';being knowingly concerned...'; and I got an 11-years prison sentence despite no previous criminal history. I was innocent of any crime but because of this one conviction, it will be almost impossible for me to gain entry back into the US on my British passport. Anybody got any ideas on how I can get around this difficulty so I can get back to my buddies (ladies) in Brooklyn?Can somebody please give me advice on getting back into the US?
You've got your head screwed on oddly, don't you? If I were you, I'd be more concerned with getting that 11-year sentence commuted - that is, if you are truly innocent.Can somebody please give me advice on getting back into the US?
good luck
Keep your *** on the other side of the pond, cokehead.
Unless you get the conviction overturned you are out of luck. It is not possible, even if you apply for political asylum (which would not be granted). If you had 2 lbs of cocaine, you had nearly a kilo, and that's a LOT of coke. There is more to your story and I believe you are not being honest.
become a citizen
Swim, thats the way all of the Mexicans get into america....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment