Sunday, August 22, 2010

I NEED advice. Why get married...?

What is the point of getting married to someone if you already live with them and sleep with them?





When my Boy gets back from El Middle East I dont know whether to sleep with him and live with him and all. Because I want to look forward to getting married. And if we already do those things, what else could there possibly be to make me look forward to marriage?





And I already know about the monetary benefits and insurance and whatnot, but I mean what other exciting/emotional/relationship benefits are there that a couple cant get just from living together and having sex?





This is a serious question so more or less serious answers would be appreciated. Thank you for you time.I NEED advice. Why get married...?
I think it's romantic to have made that bond with someone.I NEED advice. Why get married...?
Marriage is a bit of a religious thing. You are showing everyone that you want to be with that person and them only. It also takes precedence for legal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment