Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some advice. What is something you do to control your anger when you get angry????

Pet the kitty techniqueI need some advice. What is something you do to control your anger when you get angry????
Lash out indiscriminately !!!! I always feel much better.I need some advice. What is something you do to control your anger when you get angry????
Ram the wall...
Walk away. Take some time to yourself and think about how you can handle the situation and then go back and try to handle the issue. Try not to avoid the issue at hand because it may just escalate.
me to girl! i think i need some anger management!
I have found out the best thing to do is to walk off from what is making me angry. If I can I will totally avoid the thing that makes me angry and if I have to be around what is making me angry then I will ask a person that I respect how to work around it and I keep in mind that if I were to argue with every fool there was I wouldn't have a minutes peace and I remember it takes a big man to argue but a bigger man to walk away
The breathing thing don't work for me it hypervenalates me... I try counting while holding my breathe and the smoke in while talking to larry.No longer then 8 seconds at a time no more then that or its just a waste.
Every time you get even the slightest bit angry, stop and write down:


1) how angry you are (scale of one to ten, maybe)


2) what made you so angry


3) how you want to react


4) the consequences of handling it negatively


5) how you know you should react


6) the benefits of handling things positively
Smoke marijuana, read the Bible, take a hot shower, exercise, deep breaths, eat a lot or exercise revenge on that person.
I sit at my computer and I start writing... beginning with a blank mind, and let the words take whatever form they're going to take. I breathe deeply while I and I don't talk to anybody while I'm doing it. When I start feeling like I'm calming down, I let myself stop typing and read over what I've written/typed to see if anything else surfaces; and when my typing feels like there's nothing left to say, I delete the file and let all the negativity go with it. It's just a personal exercise, and it might not work for everyone, but it works for me.
Deep breaths. Controlled breathing through your nose. Start a count down ,perhaps to 10, difuse the situation and walk away.
i discovered that anger is my biggest migraine trigger so now when faced with a situation where i would have become angry in the past, i actually take a moment to decide whether the situation is worth it. for example, i ran into a rude woman in a store the other day, VERY rude, but, she was just an ignorant twit so why would i possibly allow her to make me angry? her stupidity is NOT worth a week of my being in pain. so even though you may not have the same reasoning, the method is still good. take just a second and decide whether the person pissing you off is worthy of an emotional response from you. chances are they are not. after doing this for a while i have discovered that there are very few people in this world that i consider worthy of my anger. give it a try and see if it helps!
take two!.....when something angers you,instead of ';kicking off';,breath nice and steady and think it through for two minutes,if after two minutes you feel its justified by all means kick off!
i used to get really angry all the time, but i just had to stop it. whenever you start to become angry, try and start to think. seriously think. think about why you're upset and what the outcome of you being so angry is going to be. sometimes, i just cry. it gets rid of the angry feeling and gives you more time to think about why you feel the way you do. breathe girl. just breathe.
The old thing,count to ten and remove myself from the situation,take deep breaths.
try having a little squeezy toy in your pocket just something small so no 1 will notice and when your feeling anxious or getting wound up just play with it in your pocket it really helps honestly ! you can even pretend its the person you hate and stab your pen or nails in it lol if its that bad !! hehe goodluck :)
';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';


';Calm blue ocean';
I find I'm the kind of person who either vents his anger by trying to destroy strong objects (like a brick wall) or yell. I usually find they either tire me out, put me in pain or just plain let me express my anger throughly.





Of course, that wouldn't work in most situations. So I usually just try and calm my mind and think of something that makes me happy. I usually think of my girlfriend, fun memories, nice locations or other things that just put my mind to ease.





I know that sounds pretty plain and generic, but it works well enough. Not long term, but just to tide me over.
i get kalms in to take theyre herbal really works though!!
hit some1,works everytime.
deep breathing
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment