Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice to get to know this guy better...?

I met this guy yesterday; he is kind of a mutual friend of my brothers. We talked a lot and I felt that we had a special bond and we both soon realised that we have very similar taste in music. We don't go to the same universities and I'm wondering if we'll ever meet again. I have him on Facebook, but yeah I'm just not sure what to do. I want to get to know him more and see him again. I'm 18, and he's 20, and I feel embarrassed to say this but I've pretty much never been a relationship...


I was hoping to ask him to go to a concert with me, but there aren't any bands that I'd like to see.I need advice to get to know this guy better...?
suggest a meeting!I need advice to get to know this guy better...?
just ask him out!.ask if hes interested in you like that. so you could know, you could be wasting your time or he could be the man of your dreams. good luck!!!
Find one that he might like to go and see instead!
you should show him you want to know him better.


actually most men when we have a feeling a girl likes us we have this feeling that we should love the girl who likes us rather than the girl we want.good luck
are there any in any near towns that have band you want to see you could drive together there and that would give you a chance to talk and find out more about him.
Just hit the bed sheets pronto
ask him to go out for the concert with you, that's where you will get to know him...take it as going out with a normal friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment