Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice to get back my ex boyfriend. We broke up 6 months agaon after being together for 7 years.?

We had one of those off again on again relationships for almost 8 years. We both love each other very much but could not seem to make things work. He now has a new girlfriend that he has been with for 5 months. He didn;t think being with me was an option so he jumped into a rebound relationship.





I recently contacted him and was shecked to find outhe moved on so quickly as I haven't. He was very happy to hear from me and tells me he still loves me but doesn;t want to just drop his new girlfriend. It is too hurtful for me to stay in touch nowing he has someone new and I don't. If I want him back am I better of cutting off the contact all toegther and staying in touch via occassional emails and text messages. Jut this morning he texted me that he still loves me, but he is not offering me to get back because he is afraid we will break up again.I need advice to get back my ex boyfriend. We broke up 6 months agaon after being together for 7 years.?
I think the best thing for you to do is not contact him at all. The reason for this is it will only preocupy you and make you think about him with the ex. Rather you should not contact him and continue to live your life as you are no longer getting back together. This will give you time to heal and think about things. Remember there is a reason you broke up in the first place and he has another girl now. While you leave him alone, he will think of you. Remember absence makes the heart grow fonder. I think I also wouldnt talk to him while he calls you as long as he is still with her. He cant have his cake and eat it too. Good luck!I need advice to get back my ex boyfriend. We broke up 6 months agaon after being together for 7 years.?
My advice is to go with your heart. Nobody knows the future. if you split up again, he won't break.


That happened to me a few years ago and the guy won a lottery.


I decided to not go back with him because everyone would think I did it for the money......I think he was my 'soul mate'.


I will never know.


Too late now.


Life does go on for the broken hearted and time does heal.





Go for it girl!
this guy is a jerk he is landind two ships at once. Girl if he wanted u that bad he would have left her. Don't go after him if he breaks up with his girlfriend for u and say all this to u behind her back what makes u think he won't do the same thing for u??? Just forget about him.
just tell him straight forward, i miss you and i want you back, and it might take some time, or heck he might not even feel the same way, but atleast you got it off your chest, and you'll feel a lot better once you do, or he might feel the same way, and the only one who will get the boot is his current girlfriend..?! =)


hope evrything works out for you
what? he's an idiot. If he still loves you, why would he go and date another woman? He probably thought the relationship didn't work and wanted to try another relationship with another person. He may have feelings for you, but..i think you should move on. He doesnt want to break up with the gf he has now, are you going to wait or are you going to beg him back? I mean, if he was still single then you can try to get him back. But hes now in another relationship..and how could he jump into another relationship so fast? He changed ..hes not the same anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment