Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's 2 AM and I'm still awake but I need to get up at 6. Does anyone have some advice to get me off this site?

In your situation, I would just stay up until six! You're at the point of no return.Otherwise you won't wake up if you go to bed.Oh and don't forget to have a thermos full of cofee wherever you go today...LOLIt's 2 AM and I'm still awake but I need to get up at 6. Does anyone have some advice to get me off this site?
Turn off the computer and pretend its broken and get yourself in bed.It's 2 AM and I'm still awake but I need to get up at 6. Does anyone have some advice to get me off this site?
OMG... if you get good advice on this, please pass it along. I'm in the same boat, only a different time zone. Good luck to you!
turn off the computer
hiii i m in the same situation. but i can give u advice,mayb i'll have to follow it also there's an easy way.u just first of all close ur pc and then thinfk of someone special or somethin that u can't forget for ur whole life.it can work try it.
Turn your computer off.We will be here waiting for you tomorrow.good-night.
have sex, it makes some people sleepy afterwards
Turn on CNN, that'll put you RIGHT to sleep.
unplug your computer and say it was an accsident
LOL!! Exactly the same happened to me yesterday - I don麓t know how to cope with this addiction ..... Perhaps I should see a psycho ...
turn ur PC off
yahoo answers give you tumors!!


run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes


turn off the computer and get a life!


this isnt life
I dont think its gonna happen, not tonight...sorry. Hey heres an idea: call in sick tomorrow and play on here some more!!!
Yes! try to think about your day tommorow and go to the most boring category on this site you can find!





Or, go to the toilet ( do whatever you want in there), stay in there or 15 minutes and you'll be too lazy to get back on!





Turn off your computer and put your fave. DVD on!
ok heres a plan....answer as many questions as you can before you run out and then you'll be free from this evil evil site,and then you can finally go to bed. good luck.. now go answer those questions!
just turn off the computer. Its not like you HAVE to be here
Set your alarm clock to 6 and to get off the website x out and turn your computer off and forget that it ever happened.
sleeping bills and alchohol work for me.....sometimes.....i dont usually sleep very well. sorry man, but hey, its 4 am here, so at least you still got 4 hours where your at, instead of 2.
unplug ur puter....LOL
throw it out of window
what i do is give my sefl a time limit. Iget on two hours before my favorite tv show and when my show comes on i am no longer interetsed in the computer.
Tell me about it! It's 5:30 in the morning here... I can't stop either, I'm afraid.





good night!
There is no hope. Give it up. It's fun and very addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment