Monday, August 23, 2010

ADVICE FROM MEN-How do you get a man to want to call in between dates?

I am in my 30's and it is harder to meet people like in my 20's. How do you get a man to call and just say hello? How do you get him to be interested in seeing you more than once a week or calling once every 3-5 days. It used to be easy but between busy schedules and excuses how can someone develope this into a relationship?ADVICE FROM MEN-How do you get a man to want to call in between dates?
In my experience, there are two ways to handle this. The easy one is: ';You know, I do like you; it'd be nice to hear from you more often.'; Of course, you should be willing to reciprocate in an equal fashion. The hard one is: ';You know, if you don't check on me more often, you might find yourself being replaced by the teenager who's always waving at me from across the street/mailman/pervert who has binoculars and calls me in the middle of the night...'; Not as successful, but a definite attention-grabber.ADVICE FROM MEN-How do you get a man to want to call in between dates?
Can't help you because i am one of those that don't call.





I do not like using a telephone for any reason but some times it has to be.
When you find out, let me know. In my experience, you can't get anyone to want to call -either they do, or they don't. If you've been dating someone for 2 months and they only call once a week, you might think about moving on.
Well, I'm a 25 year old male, and in my oppinion I like to receive a phone call (it gets better when I get only a missed phone call) so I can call back.





But it deppends on the guy, a simple phone call just to say hi (with no lfirting) is in a way to show some interest in me, if he doesn't call back don't worry I can asure you that you'll find some one in your path and that WILL complete you. just keep faith.





Best of luck
In answer to my question you answered. sorry hot may have been to harsh just eager , keen enthusiastic in the cot

No comments:

Post a Comment