Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still need advice to get over this heartache?

Okay, so I am having a real problem here and I am tired of feeling this way, my fiance is tired of hearing about something he cant do anything about, and I need to get over this, but no matter how hard I try, I just cant accept the way things are. I need advice on what I can do to stop the pain this is causing me...


For about a year, I have been living with my fiance, nonstop. He means the world to me and I love him more than any other person in the universe. I hold a special place in my heart just for him and right now it is empty because Something came up causing me not to be able to live with him anymore. I now live 45 minutes away. Also, he is trying to find a job and says that if I am constantly around, it wont be possible because I will prevent him from doing so, even if i dont try to. So I cannot go visit him more than like once a week bc he says we need to get used to being apart so that we can have jobs and keep them, and when I do go visit him I cannot stay the night. Another thing...he has a best friend that lives down the block...they hang out every night for about 8 hours. They talk, get stoned, play video games, etc. It is a guy...they have been best buds for years. He sleeps until noon or sometimes even later, calls me and talks to me (because i ask him to when he wakes up) for about an hour or two, leaves for there at like 5, and then doesnt come home until 2 or 3 in the morning...even tells me he will be home earlier than he ever is, so I spend my time waiting for his phone call, excited to hear his voice. The time he said hed call comes and passes and then he calls me later on saying he wasnt sure what time it was so he got home a little late. then bc of how late it is, he only wants to talk about 10 minutes bc he is too tired to talk and wants to sleep. He spends 8 hrs a day with his friend ( he says bc its the only thing to do, its fun, its what he wants to do and he shouldnt have to worry about what im doing that that is my problem, and mostly bc his friend has a/c and he doesnt and he can get stoned at his friends' house but not at his own). He even said that he would pick his friend over me, but claims to love me to death and wants to get a job so we can live together after he saves up some money....but that is going to take several months. Another thing I didnt mention - I am pregnant it his child. I am very early on, but still, it makes it even worse for me to be away from him....shouldnt a pregnant lady be with the baby's father while shes pregnant?? I know because of the situation that that isnt possible, but I think he could make a little more effort to at least see me more often if he cant live with me...and it really hurts. To feel not loved by the person you would do anything for, yourself.


My problem is Im really hurting not being with him and not being able to see him that often. It feels like my heart is being ripped out and stomped on. I try to do as many things as I can to stop thinking about it, even things I wouldnt normally do or choose to do...but when it comes down to it, and ive run out of things to do for the day, its all i can think about. That I wanna be in his arms. But I know that I cant. He seems fine without me and even yells at me as soon as I get upset about it over the phone. I dont know what to do, or how to get this feeling to go away. I cant even eat much or sleep. I dont even have many friends back home where i am living now anymore that I can hang with like he does with his. Any advice how I can stop feeling blue all the time? What activities I can do? ANYTHING! Please! This is ruining my life at the moment.Still need advice to get over this heartache?
im me on yahoo messenger (uneedjohn) and i will tall to you about your problem.Still need advice to get over this heartache?
I'm sorry to say but it sounds like your fiance is cheating on you. He doesn't get up until 12:00 hows he ever going to get a job waking up at 12:00 he is not looking for a job hence he's not trying to hurry to have you both live together again. He's either seeing this girl at his friend'


s or somewhere else but he is definitely doing something with someone else and not you. If I were you I would visit him unannounced like a surprise and see what you find then. If he has told you you just can;t come over then somethings up. I would find out or dump him. I know it hurts but wouldn't you rather find out now then a year from now wasting a year of sitting by the phone is not good. Besides you are young right.Right there yoiu have the world in your hands. Do something with it. I know this will be hard but you need to know. This too will pass and then you have a world of men for your picking . Good Luck be strong have fun and find out whats up the good old fashion way. Pay him a surprise visit. Bring some chinese food and say I really need to see you I missed you. Good Luck
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment