Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a girl friend any advice on how to get her to give me a bj.?

See she like me to go down town with her. But she doesnt like to go down town with me lol. Any good Ideals would be appreciatedI have a girl friend any advice on how to get her to give me a bj.?
Um stop going down on her and tell her that when she starts returning the favor you will continue the favor until then hold out. And when she does do it make sure you stress to her that she is really good at it even if she isn't then you should get in more often. I didn't like doing it for a long time wouldn't even consider it until I got with someone who just made me feel great about what I did for him and now I love doing it. One of my favorite things to do.I have a girl friend any advice on how to get her to give me a bj.?
Tell her if you want to see me again you'll **********





That worked 10% of the time when I was a teenager.
Tell her u have 2 give sum 2 get sum!
just grab her by the ears and push

No comments:

Post a Comment