Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can someone help me for maybe pick up lines or maybe even help me advice to get or persway a girl? Help?

can someone help me in gettin a girl friend i have been wanttin one but havent had enough knowledge just yet anyone help girl or guys plzCan someone help me for maybe pick up lines or maybe even help me advice to get or persway a girl? Help?
Be focused on your goals and respect others....this will attract many...this is the starting point...Can someone help me for maybe pick up lines or maybe even help me advice to get or persway a girl? Help?
NEVER use pick up lines waist of time and never work. A girl is not some one you just pick out and say ';Hey your hot you want to be my girl'; there has to be a connection there has to be something that brings out the bitter you in her. Do not just get a girl friend to have one or to be in a relationship it is not worth the pain and confusion. I have only had two boy friends my first was my dream guy but was not meant to be. My second boyfriend and I just broke up now every thing is a mess. If there is some one you really care about then tell them. Don't just pick some one else because you don't think you will have a chance. And if you have not found that person who you think is your someone special just keep looking. she is out there some were.
Be yourself
dont use pick up lines! they are corny. just tell her u like her. be straight with her and dont use fake lines. tell her what u really feel. compliment her. u cant make her like u, but u can annoy her with fake stuff. just be ur self, be nice, and be sincere. and if she liked u at all before she will really like u after. ^_^


hope this helps
there really is no advice to give guys about girls...dont use cheesy pick up lines b/c they never work..just relax have fun listen to us when we talk to you...dont ask them out right away ask them to hang out at first then when you think your ready to date them ask them out.....





good luck
Pick up lines just don't work hon, they just sound cheezy and you'll look like a prat. Just be yourself, there's no other way to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment