Monday, August 23, 2010

Please! I need advice to get into CalPoly SLO?

I am international transfer student. As for those student, the Admission rate of Cal Poly SLO is less than 1%.





SO i'm afraid i could not get into CalPoly. So i'm thinking of transfering to Cuesta CC first and later transfer to CalPoly.





But Is it 100% sure that i could transfer to Calpoly from Cuesta CC as for International transfer student since CalPoly accept Int student less than 1% ?





Please someone help me.Please! I need advice to get into CalPoly SLO?
You can try to apply, but if cal poly slo's admission rate for international students really is 1%, then the odds are against you. I would transfer to the community college cuesta and then transfer into cal poly. But I had friends that went to cuesta for years and never got into cal poly. But they were engineering majors, and that is really competitive at cal poly. If your major is not impacted at cal poly, you will have a much greater chance at getting into the school. Usually the popular majors there are engineering, architecture, and agriculture. But, I would apply there as an international student to see if you get in. And if you dont, then consider going to cuesta. I heard both are really great colleges. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment