Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need some advice to get attention? (Girl's preferable)?

Hey!





I met a girl (she was in my class when school was on), and I started liking her from the day I saw her. But I controlled myself. We became really good friends, and she started sharing a lot of things with me. Now I am in deep love with her, cause it's been a lot of months that I have been liking and we have got really close. But the thing is that she isn't interested in asking me about my life. She knows I am not boring. But all she talks about is herself, and she pretty much always talks about her life, her ex, her friends, only her. And I have noticed that when we are online, she'll only talk in full interest when she's really bored, at other times (when her friends are online; i know cause i have them too), she'll reply SO late, and gives a one word reply.





Her best friend knows I am in love with her, cause I wrote her a song, but haven't sang it yet (the song is about from the day I saw her till today). I think she knows it now, cause her best friend might have told her. She has a lot of guy friends, and she is very materialistic. I noticed that. But I want to like her for who I am, so I am hiding my richness from her (i am not acting poor).





All I wanted to ask was that, how do I get her attention? I mean she knows I am always there for her, so she doesn't really pay attention to me. I don't know if you understand this, but like she knows I am there.





Bonus details:





I have good respect at school too. So she wouldn't worry about that.


She always deletes my posts from her wall, and never replies on the wall, it's always on the message. She will comment on my status, so that's ok. But never keeps the wall posts.





Please find a solution. Should I hang out with other girls, cause I usually leave other girls when she comes. I dunno, but just give all the advice you can.Need some advice to get attention? (Girl's preferable)?
hmm you sound too good for her to be honest.


if she liked you, she would try to know things about you so she could get your attention.


don't lose hope though.


show her different sides of you. like you can be the friend and the romantic interest. deffinately flirt with her. i've liked guys for no other reason but because they've flirted with me.








please help with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Need some advice to get attention? (Girl's preferable)?
Every girl wants what they can't have. She thinks she has you wrapped around her finger so you need to prove her wrong. Take no interest in her life and talk to other girls if you want her to notice you. Honestly though I think you really should totally find someone else. If she is materialistic and doesn't care about you know then its highly unlikely she'll ever change so you should find someone who likes you for who you are and really cares about what you have to say.





Hope I helped!!!
kay from what you described to me, she's probably not the best for girlfriend material, if she only talks about herself she's either self-absorbed or going through a hard time. so you really have two options, sing her the song and take a shot at becoming a couple, or start talking to other girls and learn what their like. my personal opinion would be the latter choice but since i don't know the girl, i can't say for sure what she's like, if you like for just the way she looks, then a relashionship will definatly NOT last between you and her. hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment