Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need Advice to get me ready to ask a girl out.?

well i have gone to high school and that hole entire crap on how i felt about that one chik and she was a goddess to my eyes well that has passed. turns out she was playing my best Friend and her made a bet on me involving other people and i shuned them both. But now back to the main Question i see this girl every day we talk a little and were sort of Friends but see i need to ask her out but i cant bring myself to it. i like her alot and would like to get to know her but i chiken out every time i get close to her. so what should i do. see my Friends all have girlfriends and now they got the idea that i am gay. see funny thing is my Friends needed help to ask there girls out and i gave them grate advice but i cant ask mine out. What do i do?I need Advice to get me ready to ask a girl out.?
Just say like ';Hey! I've seen you around a lot, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?'; If she says no, then just play it off by saying ';Oh, okay. I was just wondering if some people wanted to go out to the movies with me. No big deal.'; Smile and walk off.





If she says yes, then great! Think of the positives outweighing the negatives. And really the only way to know for sure is by straight asking out. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment