Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is anyone else like this or have some advice? I don't get hungry, and I neglect to eat

I know it's not normal, but i can go a whole day without eating much of anything. like today i ate a poptart, yogurt, some cheese and crackers and wine, and now it's 11pm and I realize i'm probably hungry.


i do feel hunger sometimes, but once i eat something the feeling goes away and stop when i'm not hungry anymore. i don't really like eating, to me it's just something i have to do and i don't take pleasure or anything.


i just don't think about food, and i literally forget to eat. people call me anorexic, but i don't avoid food, i just don't care about. i actually think i'm probably too skinny and i'm definitely not afraid to gain weight. anyone else the same way, and get the same reactions? Is anyone else like this or have some advice? I don't get hungry, and I neglect to eat
There are people like you who eat to fuel your body and aren't really into eating for fun or enjoyment- you aren't anorexic or have food issues.


You might try making sure that you get some protein every day by drinking a whey protein shake(better tasting than soy), mixed with a bit of fruit and sweetener, so your body has something to go on.


Don't worry about what other folks tell you. Most Americans are soooo focused on eating that about one third of the population is overweight or obese. You are fine the way you are.Is anyone else like this or have some advice? I don't get hungry, and I neglect to eat
I know what you mean. Sometimes it's like 10 pm and I think, hey, I haven't eaten dinner yet. Maybe I should eat something.


I'm thin, but not really skinny. I just don't really think about food sometimes. I like to eat, and I can eat quite a bit, but it's not like a focus for me.


When I'm stressed out or nervous I lose my appetite. If I have a crush or I'm really happy I forget to eat.





Maybe you're really stressed?
yeah i know what your going through


same for me


yeah like 5 people in all my classes call me annerexic it gets really annoying because it isn't true Im just not that hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment