Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need trade advice to get a better QB?

My QBs right now are Kitna and Garrard, and while Kitna has actually been pretty good, I definitely need an upgrade. My team is stacked at RB/WR with Addai, Grant, Thomas Jones, Chris Johnson, Chris Perry, Brandon Marshall, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotcherry, and Roddy White.





Teams that are weak at RB/WR with QBs I'm interested in:


Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Warner, Manning, Favre, Rivers





I figured Warner could be a cheap option since he is that teams backup and people are constantly scared of Leinart behind him. I feel like Rivers and Rodgers might cost too much. Can anyone offer me some trade ideas/suggestions to upgrade my QB position? Thanks!


Need trade advice to get a better QB?
Go with Rodgers. I mean Warner has more experience, but honestly, I think the Cardinals are a fluke at the moment. Packers have much better receivers, that show up week after week. Rodgers is new to starting, but is killing it his first two games. Rodgers %26gt; Warner for sure.


Nice team, Good luck. Need trade advice to get a better QB?
I would go with either Aaron Rodgers or Manning. If its peyton then DO IT immediately if its Eli I would take him to.
warner or rodgers


i have rodgers and he has put up great numbers for me and warner is looking like his old self





good luck
id go after rodgers or rivers
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment