Sunday, August 22, 2010

I NEED advice. Why get married...?

What is the point of getting married to someone if you already live with them and sleep with them?





When my Boy gets back from El Middle East I dont know whether to sleep with him and live with him and all. Because I want to look forward to getting married. And if we already do those things, what else could there possibly be to make me look forward to marriage?





And I already know about the monetary benefits and insurance and whatnot, but I mean what other exciting/emotional/relationship benefits are there that a couple cant get just from living together and having sex?





This is a serious question so more or less serious answers would be appreciated. Thank you for you time.I NEED advice. Why get married...?
Marriage is the defining factor of a relationship it also gives you tons of legal advantages that not being married cant give you. Like according to the state you still legally single (according to the state), you cant file jointly, you legally have no say in cases of emergency (unless a POA is present)





Why not make it official?





Before I got married I asked the exact same questions you did cause my wife and I where exactly where you are. Once you get married I dont know how or why but everything changes its like you walked through a doorway and its an amazing feeling.





When you get married you'll see what I'm talking about.I NEED advice. Why get married...?
I think there is good and bad to living together.





Good - try before you buy....





Bad - more sex which so often seems to lead to children, often before the couple are ready for them. Think about it, you are there next to each other every night, sex is easy/';on demand'; (not literally) - statistical probability is high for having a baby - which is NOT good for a relatively young relationship.





It needs thinking about. Good luck.
You only Marry someone if you love them and want to spend the rest of your life together, the question should be 'why not get married?'. My friends parents have 4 kids and one of them is 30 and they are not married. you shouldn't be considering the money benefits at all, you shouldn't even take that into consideration. But it's your choice and love isn't just about living together and having sex, it's much more than that.





All the best
To make it official. However, I agree with your stance on it. I've seen some couples fall apart right after being married, when they were so perfect before. Odd. Marriage brings so many other things into play, though--like finances and other stuff that aren't a factor when you're just in a relationship.
marriage is commitment and even if you live together, sleep together etc. you could still leave each other if you wanted to. marriage is something that you would want to spend the rest of your life with, with 'the one'. so you get my point??





hoped I helped!
way? if you want, your heart has the answer for your question.


I think , in our lives, we need to celebrate one only day to remember for ever our love.. It must be the best, wonderfull day of your life with your boy.. happy.. but i repeat.. your heart has the answer..only inside you..


bye from italy
There's no reason to get married except to keep your kid from being a bastard. Not being married probably helps your relationship more because you won't take each other for granted. Marriage is an antiquated concept.
so you can stop sleeping with him...)
MARRIGE IS START OF THE NETURAL LIFE
Why get married?.... Well from times immemorial folks have been trying to get a logical answer to that.However, seriously speaking, marriage is an institution by itself which I personally feel can never be made up thro' a 'live-in' relationship! Otherwise where else would you come across such a situation:


My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and my wife kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table. I asked my wife, 'Do you know him?' 'Yes,' She sighed, 'He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' I said to my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?' And then the fight started.
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment