Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm sick I'm not sure if it's the flu or something else but I really need advice on how to get better fast!?

I have a terrible cough, it's difficult to breath, my throat hurts, I have the shivers every now and than, I'm achey all over, and I'm exhausted (yet I can't sleep at night only during the day) I have so much going on thursday-saturday, I need to at least be 90% better by thursday...please help me! what do I do to recover and does anyone have any idea of what it might be?I'm sick I'm not sure if it's the flu or something else but I really need advice on how to get better fast!?
You have flu symptoms. You can call your doctor and see if he/she can prescribe you Tamaflu. Other than that rest drink plenty of fluids take ibuprofen or Tylenol for the fever. I can't say if you will be well by Thursday, your flu make take 5-7 days before you are feeling more like yourself. I would also suggest you avoid school or work so you avoid spreading your influenza.I'm sick I'm not sure if it's the flu or something else but I really need advice on how to get better fast!?
just a severe case of the common cold no cure just let it do its thing
i use the zicam usually as soon as i start w the symtoms it helps me out, yu can try it and see if it will minimize them also try some of the over the counter packs w/ vitamins that help w the immune system they help out alot too, take some alkas selzer day and night pills they work really good

No comments:

Post a Comment