Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the worst advice you've gotten on to your question on Yahoo Answers?

So I know there's a question about the ';best advice'; that you've gotten through Yahoo answers, but what has the worst advice been? And I'm not talking about an answer that just posts a link to someone else's question or advertisement... but what was some advice that either a) failed horribly or b) was just a terrible idea that someone gave you on Yahoo Answers?What is the worst advice you've gotten on to your question on Yahoo Answers?
a kid once answered my computer networking question with ';go ask ur mom';What is the worst advice you've gotten on to your question on Yahoo Answers?
I posted a question asking folks to list moderate republicans. I got several posts recommending Sarah Palin, and another linking me to a moderate democrat. Utterly baffled by the idiocy.
Mostly when I ask questions in the diet section I get terrible advice from stupid kids
they told me to go talk to my bf and we broke up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment